Small operands gcd improvements

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Aug 6 15:00:48 UTC 2019

  Here's a patch to take out gcd_11 to it's own C file, and call it from
  gcd_1.c. Needs documentation (if you agree it should be a public
  function), and it would be nice with separate tests for this function.

If you want, feel free to commit!

But perhaps put gcd_11 decl in gmp-impl.h, not gmp-h.in for now.
If we make the function public, we move it back.

It is a shame the call is not tail-able due to the shift.

Should some current calls to gcd_1 be made into gcd_11 calls if
HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_gcd_11?  (Or perhaps if HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_gcd_11 || !
HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_gcd_1, so that we don't cause slowdown while the asm
code is not adapted!)

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622