mini-gmp mpz_{get,set}_d not fully compatible with GMP

Marco Bodrato bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Sun May 20 23:20:00 UTC 2018

Ciao,

Il Dom, 20 Maggio 2018 9:57 pm, Niels Möller ha scritto:
> "Marco Bodrato" <bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it> writes:

> You could consider making this into small step towards modularizing
> mini-gmp. Something like

> #ifndef MINI_GMP_FLOAT_SUPPORT

The idea is interesting. How should we modularize? Should we split mini-
in many files (each #include-ing the ones it depends on) or should we have
a single file with selector like the one you propose? The only module we
have, currently is mini-mpq, as a file apart.

Or a mix?

I'm already tempted to join at least mini-gmp.h and mini-mpq.h

> Independent of this suggestion, I have two minor comments on your
> change (43659273c9cf): I think the DONT_USE_FLOAT_H macro should have a
> GMP or MINI_GMP prefix. And it would be nice with a test, e.g, based on

Done.

Ĝis,

http://bodrato.it/papers/