mini-gmp mpz_{get,set}_d not fully compatible with GMP

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Mar 25 11:58:11 UTC 2018

  Torbjörn, what do you think? Are you aware of any system we'd like to
  support but which lacks float.h?

I have no idea about the presence of float.h in practice.

I think it mkes sense to move to C99, but then we should of course first
decide to do that, then start depending on its features,

When we move to C99, it might make sense to up the C++ standard too.  I
am not the right person to weigh the benefits and drawback of any C++
standards level. I've mainly used C++11.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622