mini-gmp

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 15 19:18:44 UTC 2018

Vincent Lefevre <vincent at vinc17.net> writes:

> Yes, this is expected by MPFR. But since mini-gmp.c includes
> mini-gmp.h, this prevents one from redefining GMP_LIMB_BITS
> in mini-gmp.h, except by exactly the same content, which is
> not interesting.

I'm afraid I'm missing simthing. Why would you redefine it in
mini-gmp.h? Since it's now *not* in mini-gmp.h, you can define
GMP_LIMB_BITS elsewhere in mpfr, without colliding.

> #ifndef GMP_LIMB_BITS
> #define GMP_LIMB_BITS (sizeof(mp_limb_t) * CHAR_BIT)
> #endif

To be clear, are you suggesting this is added in mini-gmp.h or in
mini-gmp.c?

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.