Micro-GMP

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Mon Dec 10 12:51:05 UTC 2018

  > is GMP_ULONG_BITS % GMP_LIMB_BITS != 0 allowed in GMP and/or asl.h?

  This will probably occur if mp_limb_t is an unsigned long long.

The idea is to support it also by means of asl.h.  But making asl limb
sizes of just 2^k work would be a good start.

  All this assuming no padding bits (I doubt they are supported),
  which would make things even more complex.

We sort of support the nails feature, which might be what you mean by
padding.  It is poorly maintained, and never left its status as
experimental.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622