Help stabilising mini-gmp

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Nov 22 20:07:39 UTC 2016

  tg at gmplib.org (Torbjörn Granlund) writes:

  > Venerable dupont (alphaev56 gentoo) seems to pass mini-gmp now.  Let's
  > see if the previously consistently failing mini-gmp t-cmp_d now
  > consistently passes; then I think we can assume this to be fixed.

  Are there any of the changes which could if it now passes? The
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH fixes?

No idea.  I don't think I will try to analyse this since it is an
obsolete platform.  (I think testing on obsolete platforms has some
value, but I won't spend too much time on them.)

I'll keep dupont running for a day or two now.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622