Help stabilising mini-gmp

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sun Nov 20 22:03:04 UTC 2016

"Marco Bodrato" <bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it> writes:

> Should we implement (or adapt) something like the tests/devel/try thing to
> widely test the basic operations in mini-gmp?

I think devel/try is mainly for testing assembly code, to find register
clobbering bugs and the like.

For mini-gmp, I hope running the testsuite with a large number of random
seeds should give good coverage, so we don't need any additional
framework.

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.