mpn_sec_minvert name

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 27 12:07:10 UTC 2014

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it writes:

> May I suggest the following patch? I now it is kind of opposite the
> "volatile" proposal to force non-optimising the function...

You're right a const is missing. Your patch looks fine to me. For
consistency, maybe you want to use mp_ptr / mp_srcptr also in the
definition in sec_aors_1.c.

I think the conclusion was that volatile was not very useful for this
function, but if we add that later, does it make any sense to have const
volatile *ap? The intended meaning would be that writes are invalid, and
that no reads should be optimized away.