mpz_limbs interface

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Jan 23 07:39:24 UTC 2014

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it writes:

  Well, it is wrapped with

  #if ! HAVE_VSNPRINTF   /* only need this file if we don't have vsnprintf */
  [...]
  #endif /* ! HAVE_VSNPRINTF */

  so, on many systems it is not compiled at all... (and that's a reason why
  it is less tested than other chunks of our C code).

  > Of the existing 21 function in printf/ only 17 are there.  Great

  Probably the missing ones are not needed on hannah...

I see.  From our testing coverage perspective, this means we cannot look
at the lcov graphs.  But that's what exactly I've done in the last few
years.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622