mpz_limbs interface

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Tue Jan 21 18:42:34 UTC 2014

Ciao,

Il Mar, 21 Gennaio 2014 4:24 pm, Torbjorn Granlund ha scritto:
> Zimmermann Paul <Paul.Zimmermann at inria.fr> writes:

>   Seed GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1391280408 (include this in bug reports)
>   repl-vsnprintf.c:379: GNU MP assertion failed: len < total_width
>   /bin/bash: line 5:  7656 Aborted                 (core dumped)
> MPFR_QUIET=1 ${dir}$tst
>   FAIL: tprintf

> I trust that you will debug this and report it to us if it is GMP's fault.

I believe it is GMP's fault.

I have a similar problem, some changes ago the generated config.h contained:

/* Define to 1 if <stdarg.h> exists and works */
#define HAVE_STDARG 1
[...]
#define HAVE_VSNPRINTF 1

After some recent changes it reads:

/* #undef HAVE_VSNPRINTF */

I removed some remaining "#if HAVE_STDARG" from acinclude.m4, this
probably heals also the failure spotted by Paul:

https://gmplib.org/repo/gmp/rev/e9c5ede5b42d

Maybe our printf/repl-vsnprintf.c is not tested enough?

http://bodrato.it/