Dynamic libs on Windoze

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Aug 7 11:42:49 UTC 2014

While investigating a test failure (bikodos64.gmplib.org-bobcat-stat:64)
on one of our test Windoze machines, I noticed that only the static lib
build resulted in failures, while the shared lib build went OK.  Since
the bug should have affected both, something strange was going on.

Apparently, all tests for the shared lib build on bikodos64 succeed but
apparently don't execute any code.  The culprit is libtool's wrapper
executable.

A related problem exist on hannados64; here tests from dynamic lib
builds never terminate.

We need to debug this.  I would be grateful of somebody on this list
could help.

Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622