div_qr_1 interface

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Oct 22 22:11:24 CEST 2013

> But sure, support also in try.c would be good.

Added now. Please have a look if it the changes are sane. I use the
second source for the uh input, and I added a DATA_DIV_QR_1 to get it in
the proper range. I couldn't figure out any way to make size2 == 1
always, so I just set tr->size2 = 1 and let it be whatever size try
figures out. Anyway, only the low limb is used.

I also tried setting tr->size_2 == SIZE_2, but then it crashed when
copying arguments around, I don't understand why.