Public mpz_ptr and mpz_srcptr

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Thu May 2 11:47:21 CEST 2013

> Here's another possible use of mpz pointers:

And another one, I just stumbled upon: Passing mpz_t to varargs
functions,

  mpz_srcptr n = va_arg(args, mpz_srcptr);

(I just edited that line to use mpz_srcptr. When I wrote the previous
version 10 years ago I used to be const MP_INT *, since that seemed to
be a more supported piece of GMP API. But mpz_srcptr looks less ugly).

Is there any other supported way to do that?