mpn_cnd_add_n

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Wed Mar 13 20:43:06 CET 2013

> I don't understand why you assume that the gmp.h mechanisms are
> unneeded.

I don't know, it just that I think we should support the same set of
compilers for gmp-impl.h, and there we don't do anything special.

> I don't recall the details, and I don't feel like expending
> the time on it right now,

No problem, there's no need to touch it now.

> And as I mentioned a few days ago, I am not sure of the value in
> inlining into user code.

You're right, it doesn't have to be inlined, it just seemed simplest to
move the current definition from gmp-impl.h to gmp-h.in.

To make it non-inlined, I only have to figure out how to get it properly
declared in gmp.h, compiled into the library, but still get it inlined
for *internal* use.