caching of transforms used for large multiplications

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jun 16 00:24:38 CEST 2013

Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com> writes:

> I'm fairly sure readers will understand that no offense was intended.

Well, on a public and technical mailing list, jokes at the expense of
other developers are not appropriate. Except possibly when you hold a
*correct* belief that the subject of the joke will not be offended.

> That said, I'll not trouble you with further communication.

It appears you and Torbjörn are no longer on speaking terms. Which seems
unnecessary. Respectfull and productive communication is possible even
with some degree of personal dislike. It requires a bit more care in
writing than communication between best friends, of course.