www repo

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Jan 3 12:30:59 CET 2013

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it writes:

  I seems that this "script" attempts an ssh connection. I receive:

  Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

Well, it used to be a script when I mailed about it, then I realised
that it either required accounts on the main virtualiser machine (king)
or that I start sshd on the DMZ machine (kryptokin).  So I wrote a
trivial C program making you become me...

Could you please try

      (export HOME=/home/tege; ~hg/www-update)

?

If that fails, I suppose I need to debug this as some other user than
myself...  If it works, I'll fix the "script" to set HOME.