mpz_{eq,lt,gt}_{ui,si}_p macros?

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Feb 10 21:08:10 CET 2013

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:

  I think we already had the same conversation in February 2011 on
  gmp-discuss ;-)

So I will quote myself "My gcc knowledge is apparently severely
outdated" and add "my memory isn't what it used to be in the olde days".

  > Example: __builtin_constant_p ((UI) > 0 && (UI) <= GMP_NUMB_MAX)

Perhaps that will then work as intended, but I would still suggest that
it is a typo in this case.  At least the argument in that code sometimes
is just the constants, sometimes also range conditions involving the
constant.