_mp_alloc vs ALLOC

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jun 2 23:36:45 CEST 2012

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it writes:

> Only the second one is needed. Things that all developers think are broken
> should be included in the page "planned improvements".

The point, as I understand it, is to collect various problems where the
fixes imply interface changes, and which hence are not going to happen
in any release currently planned. So we don't forget them, if/when we
ever to planning a release which is going to break compatibility with
earlier versions.