mpz_combit

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Fri Dec 28 09:49:23 CET 2012

  > I have moved from meta files in the distribution/repo towards web in
  > recent years.  What purpose would moving in the other direction serve?

  It would make it a bit easier for other developers to

  1. Locate the files.

  2. Update the files.

  And I usually think version control is a good thing, also for web stuff.

It is.  Using CVS.  :-)

  The files don't have to live in the main gmp repo, it could be a
  neighboring repo if that makes more sense.

The www repo.

I can set that up in a snap, except that we need a publising mechanism
which would require some literature studies...