Apple hardware.

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Mon Sep 19 09:40:30 CEST 2011

Vance Turner <vance_turner at apple.com> writes:

> I will ask around. Do you just need the code compiled and tested?

Don't know if any hardware is needed (that's for Torbjörn to say). But I
note that darwin on x86 and x86_64 seem to be missing in the current
nightly build farm.

See http://gmplib.org/devel/tm-date.html, which includes a couple of
powerpc*-apple-darwin* systems). Please also read the FAQ at the end of
that page.

And I'm sure you are aware that Apple's current patent war is not very
popular with free software hackers...