Cofactor canonicalisation of mpn_gcdext

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Thu May 5 21:53:34 CEST 2011

On Thu, 5 May 2011, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:
>
>  In 32 bits, the mpz_gcdext test currently fails with:
>
>  ERROR in test 136
>  mpz_gcdext returned invalid result
>  op1=0
>  op2=0
>  mpz_gcdext returns:
>  0
>  s=1
>  /bin/sh: line 5:  3298 Aborted                 ${dir}$tst
>  FAIL: t-gcd
>
> I cannot reproduce this on shell (using ABI=32).

I got it both on my laptop and desktop, identified as core2 and coreinhm,
hydra also gets the same error, and even tom for a machine you have
access to.

By the way, on shell, gcc -m32 simply fails for me with:
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libgcc.a when searching for -lgcc
(I know there is a /usr/lib32, but it doesn't seem to look there by
default)

--
Marc Glisse