Cofactor canonicalisation of mpn_gcdext

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Wed May 4 21:21:09 CEST 2011

> Then I am not sure what you ask.  I thought you asked how the mem reqs
> had changed since 4.3.  If the only change made was 4.2 -> 4.3, then the
> note should reflect that, of course.

I've looked through the ChangeLog, and I can't find any changes relevant
to this, after the 4.3 release.

You earlier said "buffer overrun bugs, if linked to GMP 4.3 or older?".
As far as I can tell, linking to GMP 4.3 should be fine, so the
compatibility note says "GMP releases before GMP 4.3.0 required
additional space...". Agree?