invert_limb_table and "generic" code

David Harvey dmharvey at cims.nyu.edu
Mon May 2 21:54:14 CEST 2011

Currently when I build from the unstable repo, I get

$ ./configure --build=none
checking build system type... none-none-none
checking host system type... none-none-none
[...]
configure: error: the "none" host is obsolete, use --disable-assembly

and then

$ ./configure --disable-assembly
checking build system type... core2-apple-darwin10.7.0
checking host system type... core2-apple-darwin10.7.0
[...]
configure: error: no version of invert_limb_table found in path: generic

It looks like maybe the --disable-assembly option is buggy, it doesn't even exist in GMP 5.0.

david