Testing static and shared builds

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Mon Mar 28 15:53:52 CEST 2011

> We should fix this.  Any autoconf/automake hacker listening that
> volunteer?

I don't think it makes much sense to have make check handle this. I
think it would be more natural to have the scripts run on the test
machines (which I'm not familiar with, are they stored somewhere on
shell?) configure two build trees with and without --disable-shared.
Didn't you do something similar to test multiple ABI:s recently?