mini-gmp

Rick Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 17:51:22 CET 2011

I suggest making components of the native full-blown GMP modular.  Doing this you don't need a separate mini-gmp project, but rather just a single GMP project that can be configured through "./configure --disable-whatever" type flags to (by default) include everything, and by explicit reduction, exclude those portions you don't want or need.

- Rick C. Hodgin