Bug tracking system for GMP

Alex Petty alexander.petty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:35:04 CET 2010

i could see if Jira would give us a free open source community license.
Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/) is an excellent bug
tracking system which i use at Winamp/SHOUTcast (where I work).
another common free alternative is bugzilla
(http://www.bugzilla.org/features/), but personally, i dont like
bugzilla very well.

best,
alex