GMP+MPFR to GPU?

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:12:36 CET 2010

I am realizing as I begin using GMP (and MPFR) how much I need to have
this library ported to GPU architecture for additional processing speed.

I wanted to ask if there are any efforts underway toward this end?  If
not, would somebody be interested in striking up a dialog with me to
port GMP (and MPFR) to ATI and NVIDIA GPUs?

I am willing to do all programming under the current license, as an
off-shoot of GMP (and MPFR).  But it's doubtful it would succeed if I
did it on my own.

I'm asking for help in this endeavor.  Thank you.

- Rick C. Hodgin