Allocation for toom33

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Mon Oct 26 11:28:52 CET 2009

  > nisse at lysator.liu.se (Niels Möller) writes:
  >
  >   Ok, it should be easy to increase the size claimed by
  >   mpn_toom33_mul_itch by n+1 (and then hope that it still works with
  >   current callers that bypass the itch function).

  Below is a patch to do that. But due to the recursion, the increase is
  actually 1.5 n (+ logterm which is supposedly still small).

Great!

I suppose some files i gmp/tune needs updating too before we apply that
patch.  Else the night builds will break.

Why did you remove MPN_TOOM44_MAX_N?  It is still used, at least when
--disable-fft is in effect.