Exact division

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Dec 10 23:00:47 CET 2009

  I hope you first compute the ration measured/donfigured for each
  machine, and then take the average of those values?

No, that't not I I did it.  But now I do...

  > OK, so now brown means the configured value is to low ("down in the
  > earth"), blue means the configured value is too high ("up in the sky")
  > and green means it is right...

  It might also be relevant to list maximum and minimum values for the
  meas/cfg ratios, and use a separate color for threasholds with values
  both far above and and far below 1 (these could end up as green if the
  deviations happen to cancel when you compute the mean).

Good ideas, I might hack these at some point.