use of ALLOC(), SIZE(), PTR() macros in libgmp

Jan Nijtmans nijtmans at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 12 14:36:00 CET 2007

Thanks for your answer,

2007/12/12, Torbjorn Granlund <tg at swox.com>:
> "Jan Nijtmans" <nijtmans at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>  My first question is, how can I help to make all GMP code use those
>  macro's (and EXP, PREC as well).
> I afraid such a contribution is not very useful.

Agreed. But then the logical question is, where can I find the current
development tree? Is it <http://gmplib.org/devel/>, or is there some
repository somewhere?
I suspect there is not, otherwise I wouldn't expect to see a message like ever.
<http://gmplib.org/list-archives/gmp-devel/2006-November/000669.html>   ;-)

That brings me to another thing. Would it be usefull to have all this
code under version control? I already set up repositories
for various projects in the past. If GMP was available under
sourceforge or tigris. I'm willing to do that for gmp as well.

Regards,
        Jan Nijtmans