gmpbench: Ultra40 Solaris10 Studio11

Myria myriachan at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 10:25:46 CEST 2007

Mac uses BSD binutils instead of GNU binutils, despite using GCC.  The
assembly code won't assemble because its references to the global offset
table aren't understood by BSD "as".

If you hack "configure" to make a C-only makefile on Intel Mac, it compiles
and passes "make test".  PowerPC Macs compile and test GMP without issue.

Melissa