Improvement of FFT

Milan.Vukoslavcevic at infineon.com Milan.Vukoslavcevic at infineon.com
Tue Nov 28 16:53:01 CET 2006

Dear Mr.Färnqvist,
I am Ph.D. candidate and I found on internet site: http://www.shoup.net/ntl/doc/ZZX.txt algorithm for implementation of CRT/FFT routine and since I am very interested in fast FFT algorithms for my thesis I got from Mr.Niels your master thesis but I could not understood some parts so do you have some IEEE paper published on topic CRT/FFT ?

Is there any improvements of using CRT/FFT methods comparing to regular FFT in speed or just in accuracy ?

Looking forward of getting your replay,

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
	Milan.
Milan Vukoslavcevic Ph.D. candidate                           |
Infineon AG         COM PS CE                                 |
Am Campeon 11       Phone:  +49/(0)89/234-26-873              |
D-85579 Neubiberg   Mobile: +49/(0)176/23-85-36-38            |
Munich/Germany      E-Mail: Milan.Vukoslavcevic at infineon.com  |