GMPbench version 0.1 results for a few x86 machines

Torbjorn Granlund tege at swox.com
Sun Jan 29 02:30:24 CET 2006

Jeff Korpa <xjkorpa at acm.org> writes:

  I've run GMPbench version 0.1 on a few different x86 machines and would
  like to submit the results for your perusal. Please let me know what
  information you require and where to send the results.

If you've run them on new machine types, or
on faster clocked machines, then please send them to ths list.

We don't need results for machine types we already have on th
gmpbench page, but for machines with slower clocks.