Dev version of GMP

Ashod Nakashian saghmos at xter.net
Sat Sep 3 04:17:55 CEST 2005

Torbjorn Granlund wrote:
> Ashod Nakashian <saghmos at xter.net> writes:
>
>   I'm looking for the development version of GMP. I'm thinking of
>   contributing some code and would like to have the latest check-ins.
>
> Dev versions of GMP are not publically available.
> Please just send contributions to this list.

Fair enough, how about preview/beta versions for this list subscribers
only? Is that out of question, or could be considered for the future?

I think you'd agree that most (to-be) contributers would like to know
what is in works and what is changing and how. Answering such questions
is only a waste of valuable time, IMHO. Unless the active contributers
are a handful with practically no new comers.

-Ash