GMP C++ wrapper

Ivan Georgiev ivan at livemath.com
Fri Jul 30 16:30:58 CEST 2004

Hello GMP team,

Thank you for supporting this wonderful tool. My name is Ivan Georgiev and
I'm working for WebPrimitives LLC on development and support of LiveMath
products. We plan to use GMP so I spent some time on it.
We needed the C++ wrapper, but it produced a lot of errors and by the time I
first tried to use it the support for 'mpfr' was very bogus.
So I stepped and made one.
It is based on the idea from gmpxx.h and is suitable for both gmp and mpfr.
Nothing that special in it's usage.
Hope this will help.

Greetings,
-Ivan Georgiev