Frobenius Probable Prime Test

Torbjorn Granlund tege@swox.com
13 May 2003 05:17:06 +0200

Jason Moxham <j.l.moxham@maths.soton.ac.uk> writes:

  I kind of in the process of mpn'ifing it , but it will take some time
  because all the underlying functions need to mpn'ified

I think that would be a big mistake.  Only basic building blocks
should be mpn.  A prime test doesn't count as a basic building
block.  Worse, subtle bugs might make an mpn level prime test
useless.

  I can send you the code if you want , but I warn you , It's not neat or
  commented , it should be correct though.... :)

"Should be" is the key phrase.  ;-)

"Many conspiracy theories are made up by the government.  The purpose
is undermining public acceptance of genuine conspiracy theories."