gmplib installation problem
paolo.giacomazzi at polimi.it
Tue Jul 8 06:51:25 UTC 2014
yes, the problem was reproducible. The file invert_limb_table.asm was missing (or not in the right place). I've been working on it and solved the issue restarting from scratch downloading the package once again and replaying the installation procedure.
Possible that something went wrong in the previous download/tar -x ...
Thank you very much
From: tg at gmplib.org <tg at gmplib.org> on behalf of Torbjörn Granlund <tg at gmplib.org>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 7:08 PM
To: Paolo Giacomazzi
Cc: gmp-bugs at gmplib.org
Subject: Re: gmplib installation problem
Paolo Giacomazzi <paolo.giacomazzi at polimi.it> writes:
- GMP version number: 6.0.0
- A description of what is wrong: ./configure
- The configure options: CC=gcc
- The output from configure: no version of invert_limb_table found in path: x86_64/coreisbr x86_64/coreinhm x86_64/core2 x86_64 generic
- The name of the compiler and its version: gcc version 4.6.3 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5)
- uname -a: Linux pc-giacomazzi 3.5.0-52-generic #78~precise1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jun 11 17:14:53 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- ./config.guess: coreisbr-unknown-linux-gnu
- ./configfsf.guess: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
- config.log: attached: config.log.gz
This looks strange.
Is the problem reproducible, i.e., does it fail a second time?
There is a suitable file in the mpn/x86_64 directory, and that directory
is included in the path. Please check that it is there
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622
More information about the gmp-bugs