Serialize random state/seed?

Jan Wielemaker J.Wielemaker at vu.nl
Fri Nov 11 10:48:19 CET 2011

Hi Pedro,

Thanks.  Explicit support would be nicer, but this has to do the job for
now.  If it breaks, we try plan B.  As said, this isn't the only place
where SWI-Prolog relies on GMP internals.  I realise I'm asking too much
if I want a public interface for the serialization trick of mpz and mpq
I'm using now.  The only thing I really dislike in current GMP is the
lack of support for trapping allocation errors in a meaningful way :-(

	Cheers --- Jan