Problem in Making GMP 4.3.2

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Tue Feb 9 16:46:57 CET 2010

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, John Dennis wrote:

> cc: Fatal error in /opt/software/SUNWspro/prod/bin/cg : Segmentation Fault

Argh, yet another bug... Someone with access to appropriate hard/software
may help you (ideally, you would just call Oracle about it), but in the
meantime, I suggest you try replacing -fast (which is likely to break
stuff if you don't tame it with appropriate -fsimple and -fns flags
anyway) with something simpler (say -O). Or you may try to remove the part
of gmp-h.in that talks about inline and sunpro altogether, assuming that
this is related.

(of course I am assuming that you have all up to date patches installed,
and you can't install S12U1)

--
Marc Glisse