Could we agree to disagree and come together on improvements and clean-up?

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Sat May 31 16:12:48 CEST 2008

* Sarad AV <esarad at gmail.com> [May 31. 2008 23:34]:

> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Torbjorn Granlund <tg at swox.com> wrote:
>

>     All those that don't like GMP and feel aggressive about it, go away!
>

> This is poor PR and damaging.
>
> Sarad.

What could a person that does not like GMP and feels aggressive about it
possibly contribute?  Anonymous defamation does not count, even when
crossposted to multiple lists.

Also if people are eager to waste their time for a inferior O/S and
go through contortions to please a convicted monopolist they are free
to do so;  but I am tired about the repeated whining about people who
do _not_ want to to the same.  Adding SCO-style accusations does neither
add value to their "contributions" on this list.

cheers,   jj