Windows Visual C++ Express x64 static binaries

Paul Leyland paul at leyland.vispa.com
Sat May 17 13:17:51 CEST 2008

How much disk space do the binaries take?  Each library is relatively
small, but if you have many such, one per wordlength/cpu architecture,
the total could be quite large.

Assuming there aren't too may libraries, I'd be quite prepared to host
them.

Disclaimer: I've a personal interest in the libraries as I occasionally
need to build gmp-using programs on Windows boxes and always find it an
immense hassle to build from source, despite Brian's sterling work.

Paul