Need help with compiling GMP for Windows, DevC++, Mingw combo

Duke Hound dukethek9 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:25:01 CEST 2008

Sisyphus wrote:
> [...]

I was the other poster referred to above.

The eventual solution was 1) to do make before make check, and 2) to use
the make within msys rather than copying the mingw32-make into the msys
bin folder and renaming it to make.

I previously sent an email with a link to dl my compiled libraries.  I
don't know if the moderator approved that message or not.  Another user
downloaded the libraries and as far as I know they worked for him/her.
If you want that link I can send it to you.

duke