The Gentle Art of Diplomacy

Jim White mathimagics at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 04:57:41 CET 2006

> Hans Aberg wrote:

> D?cio Luiz Gazzoni Filho wrote:
>     %%%%%%%%%%

> Hans Aberg wrote:
>     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> D?cio Luiz Gazzoni Filho wrote:
>     %$$##@#@#@#@

    and so on .......

Gentlemen, gentlemen, none of this increasingly
acrimonious discussion seems to be of any particular
relevance to GMP itself, so how about shifting that
(possibly pointless, but perhaps not) discussion
elsewhere, eh?    :-)

While I'm at it, at least one of you might also
consider using a more diplomatic approach to express
disagreement (e.g.  "I don't understand why you say
such-and-such ......"  rather than "what a crock of
$$#@#@#@#@, that's the stupidest $#$#@ thing I've ever
heard")

This is just my personal opinion, of course, for what
it's worth.  Perhaps others might find it entertaining

Jim White
ANU