Updating configfsf.*

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Tue May 3 16:46:20 CEST 2011

On Tue, 3 May 2011, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:
>
>    http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/gmp-default
>    http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/gmp-5-0
>
> Uh uh, this does not look like very successful builds.

The first one is rather successful, except for Mac (the configfsf patch
should help). The second one needs the libtoolize patch.

> How do the hydra people handle this, do they expect us to attempt to dig
> out information, or do they create bug reports from their failures?

I don't know more than the email I linked to in my previous post. The raw
build logs were enough in this case to understand what the problem was.

> The former method seems unworkable, since typical failures will be due
> to user environment problems.

You may want to ask ludo at gnu.org and hydra-users at gnu.org since that's what
was suggested if we had any questions.

--